Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Talking the talk...


When I talk about our Creator, please know that it’s not to appease my conscience in thinking that I’ve ‘shared God’s salvation to those dying and going to hell’ – I have absolutely no idea what happens when we die, not a clue. All I can tell you is what I’ve experienced here in the now. I have forgiveness where there should be hate, peace where there should be malice, love where there should be emptiness… And it’s all because that’s what He is and it’s Him possessing those things while in me that allows that forgiveness to be there, allows me to be at peace, allows me to feel loved… And when I say something about God it’s because I see anguish in someone else’s life and I know God wants to give them peace, and just like you couldn’t deny food from a starving child I can’t deny love to those that are longing… Just please know I’m not some sort of evangelical Jehovah’s Witness, I just know what I know, and if you want His love it’s there for the taking no matter what. You couldn’t do anything good enough to deserve it and you certainly couldn’t do anything bad enough to be denied it. Everything He has to offer is all there for you to accept.

No comments:

Post a Comment