Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Looking Forward to Opportunities

I learned something about myself recently, and I thought in the cataclysmic event that somebody else may have a similar personality trait I'd pass along what I've learned.;)
I've learned that whenever I'm dreading a connection with other people whether it be through a get-together or a phone call or whatever the instance, I'm dreading it because I'm looking to be blessed by that person or persons and the possibility of not receiving affirmation or blessing...the probability that I just might not get anything out of it is there - therefore I dread that connection. BUT if I can look at every conjunction with another humanbeing as being an opportunity to bless them, to esteem them through maybe a kind word or a smile or a compliment...then I find that I actually look forward to that opportunity.  

No comments:

Post a Comment